Wednesday, November 21, 2007

So...many...leaves...

Happy day before Thanksgiving! It's been a while since I've written anything on here (Catherine is a lot more efficient than I am...) so I thought I'd give it a shot. And there is no time like the present, especially when you have a huge research paper to write.

My question is this: why on earth is it going to be 71 degrees tomorrow? It's November. In Virginia. NORTHERN Virginia. Maybe I can get a tan while eating turkey? I don't know. It will, however, be much colder the next morning, when I will be up at 4am to go shopping. We don't really buy all that much, but it's amazingly entertaining to watch people fight each other for really cheap stuff. Ah, holidays.

Oh--I got free coffee at Wawa yesterday on my drive home. What's a Wawa? Only the coolest gas station ever. In fact, you should probably drive to Virginia just to go to one. Trust me. And if you're there from 4-7pm, apparently you get free coffee.

Alright, time for me to go write about anti-Semitism and try and figure out why the Holocaust wasn't enough to stop it.

It really is good to be home. Happy turkey eating...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you got up at 4 a.m. to watch people shop? seriously?