Saturday, September 15, 2007

We're U.S. Americans and we don't have maps!

Either way, it's probably a hot-mess.

Kathryn. Your last post is waaay too serious.

I tend to think in stream-of-consciousness.

Jonathan really likes Pangaea.

It's MORE than okay for a dating couple to hug.

Not according to Lydia.

I never wanted to cuss someone out in a blog, but drastic times calls for drastic measures. I have a friend. Let's call him Asian-One. He's a grotsky biotch. End of story.

Biscuits in the morning! Hashbrowns in a pan! Grits? Please make grits. Instant grits are foul.

ATM + Vegas slot machine = best idea ever.

That bird is absolutely not my doppelgangar. No gold-platinum cages for you. Is that in Newport? Is that opposed to a real house? Well, only if they didn't have a meningitis scare. DKE is nice though.

Smells like Eggos.

[Fin.]

Love you Kathryn.

Wait. You have to JUMP to conclusions.

Now, [Fin.] Take that, Nick.

Can I tickle your feet?

3 comments:

emily said...

I like you two. With the risk of sounding sacrilegious, this post reminded me of the Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock in a few ways.

Goodnight.

Abby said...

"Who gave that sloth fruit?"

Liz Hundley said...

i'm with emily...i can't help but enjoy you two! :o)