Saturday, September 15, 2007

Ok I will!

Seven hours were spent in the Union today doing homework. It wasn't too bad...had lots of people there, which helped. I would have gone INSANE if I had been there by myself. But it really does feel good to get stuff done--

On a more serious note, I've decided that doing consistent quiet times in the morning not only put you in the right frame of mind, but it makes you less restless throughout the day. I've been way more productive in the last week than I have been all semester and every day this week has started off with some quality time with God. I don't think that's a coincidence. Seek the Kingdom first, and all other things will be given unto you...

Jonathan and I went to Harris Teeter tonight to get food. Normally I don't find myself in grocery stores late at night, but it was fun. We put pomade in Jonathan's hair. How can that not be a good time?

Oh yeah, and I don't believe in school either.

Kathryn

No comments: